Monday, October 14, 2013

Embroidery and Zombies, Boo! {Handmade Halloween Fun}

Pin It
Here's a quick post to show you the fun designs I've been stitching...

I found this I Heart Zombies design and knew my 5th grader would love it, so here's a shirt I stitched up for Halloween:


I also have a friend who is a huge fan of The Walking Dead, so you know I needed... NEEDED... to make a shirt for her...

And finally, because Zombies and human hearts may be a bit much for my 4yr old's Pre-K class, I stitched up a cute "BOO" Halloween shirt for her...

I'm having so much fun; machine embroidery has always been a favorite and I love finding such awesome designs!

XxOo~ Melissa

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing article for all the newbie of embroidery field and you have mentioned complete embroidery things in this blog with efficiency Appreciated!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handmade Halloween Fun with embroidery digitizing art on it make it more cool looks :) thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At Falcon Digitizng, You can get digitizing services at very professional way. If you want embroidery digitizing service at low price then I highly recommended you to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Retro Revival: Embrace vintage vibes with clogs and flare jeans, channeling '70s nostalgia in a modern way. Perfect for a funky twist to your everyday style.
    regards:FLARE JEANS FOR TEENS

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...