Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {Falling for Brown}

Pin It
Linking up again for WIWW over at The Pleated Poppy!  You can check out my Weekend Wrap-Up post from yesterday (Here) to see what I wore for the Halloween themed Farmer's Market this past weekend.

Today I pulled out my clogs, which I have had forever.  I can't remember where they came from, maybe Target, or Payless, or TJMaxx... anyway, I love them!


My most favorite way to wear them is paired with Jeans and a solid top.

 Today the color was brown, and I felt perfectly dressed for a comfortable fall day... and shopping at Target, where I picked up some cute clothes for the little chicks!  Did you know: Gwen Stefani has a children's clothing line for Target coming out this month?!? It's true!  Eeeeeep! How exciting!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

P.S.: Don't mind the dust and lack of molding on my floors, the hubs and I just installed them this past weekend... I still have a crick in my neck and bruises on my legs to prove it!  Aren't they fabulous though!?

XxOo~ Melissa

5 comments:

  1. The moldings ARE fabulous. ;) More fabulous- those clogs. Love the heel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the dark color of your floor - great job! Cute shoes... I have some that are really similar myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a perfect shoe to wear with jeans.. looks dressed up but still casual enough to go to the grocery store or Target. And speaking of Target, seriously?? Gwen Stefani?? I didnt know that! Gonna have to check it out.
    And your floors.. I want them. I love that color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely as usual! I just found out about Gwen Stefani's line. I wish that I had a little girl to buy some of her pieces for!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...